Fiber Optic Splicing
Fiber Optic Cabling and Splicing by Air & Electrical Services
Why Use Air & Electrical Services for Your Fiber Optic Splicing Needs? There are many reasons to use Air & Electrical Services for your fiber optic splicing needs, including:
- Experience: Air & Electrical Services has been a licensed electrical contractor since 2006 providing services to the low voltage and data communications industry. We have spliced fiber optic cables for all types of projects.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced fiber optic technicians is fully licensed and insured.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality fiber optic splicing equipment and materials. We also offer a variety of warranties on our work, so you can be confident that your fiber optic splices are protected.
- Customer service: We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer service. We will work with you to understand your specific needs and to develop a splicing solution that meets your requirements. We will also provide you with training on how to maintain your fiber optic splices.
Our Fiber Optic Splicing Process
Air & Electrical uses specialized equipment to fuse the fiber together. We do not use unreliable quick connectors that are prone to failure or produce slow transmission rates. We test each wire for full throughput after splicing to ensure your are getting the best fiber transmission rate possible.
Benefits of Fiber Optic Splicing
There are many benefits to fiber optic splicing, including:
- Low loss: Fiber optic splices have very low loss, meaning that very little light is lost when light travels through a splice. This is important for maintaining the high performance of fiber optic networks.
- High reliability: Fiber optic splices are very reliable and can last for many years without any problems. This is because fiber optic splices are very strong and durable.
- Scalability: Fiber optic networks can be easily scaled up or down by adding or removing splices. This makes fiber optic splicing a very versatile and scalable solution for all types of fiber optic networks.
- Equipment Protection: Our experience with fiber has shown that less equipment is prone to power surges or lightning strikes as electricity does not spread through fiber. If you have a separate building, we recommend using fiber or WiFi for connectivity.
We look forward to helping you build a reliable and high-performance fiber optic network with fiber optic splicing services from Air & Electrical Services.