EV (Electric Vehicle) Chargers
Electric Vehicle Charger Installation by Air & Electrical Services
Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming increasingly popular, and for good reason. They offer a number of benefits over traditional gasoline-powered cars, including lower operating costs, reduced emissions, and a more enjoyable driving experience.
If you are considering purchasing an EV, one of the most important things to consider is how you will charge it. There are two main types of EV chargers: Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 chargers are the slowest type of EV charger, and they typically plug into a standard 120V outlet. Level 2 chargers are much faster, and they require a dedicated 240V circuit.
If you want to be able to charge your EV quickly and conveniently, you will need to install a Level 2 EV charger at your home. Air & Electrical Services offers professional EV charger installation services to help you get the most out of your new electric vehicle.
Reasons to Choose Air & Electrical Services for Your EV Charger Installation
There are many reasons to choose Air & Electrical Services for your EV charger installation, including:
- Experience: Air & Electrical Services has been a licensed electrical contractor since 2006 providing all services involving residential and commercial electric, and we are fully licensed and insured.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced electricians is trained and certified to install EV chargers safely and correctly.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality EV chargers and materials.
- Customer service: We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We will work with you to choose the right EV charger for your needs and to ensure that it is installed to your satisfaction.
Benefits of Installing a Level 2 EV Charger at Home
There are many benefits to installing a Level 2 EV charger at home, including:
- Faster charging times: Level 2 EV chargers can charge your EV much faster than Level 1 chargers. This means that you can spend less time charging and more time driving.
- Convenience: Having a Level 2 EV charger at home means that you can charge your EV overnight or whenever is convenient for you. You won’t have to rely on public charging stations, which can be inconvenient and expensive.
- Increased value: Installing a Level 2 EV charger can increase the value of your home. As more and more people switch to EVs, buyers will be looking for homes with built-in charging capabilities.
Contact Air & Electrical Services Today for a Free EV Charger Installation Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about our EV charger installation services, please contact Air & Electrical Services today. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and to answer any questions that you may have. We can also help you choose the right EV charger for your needs and budget.
We look forward to helping you make the transition to electric driving!