Fire Alarm Installations by Air & Electrical Services
Fire alarm systems are essential for protecting lives and property in new construction projects. Air & Electrical Services is a leading provider of fire alarm installations. We have the experience, expertise, and resources to design and install fire alarm systems that meet the latest codes and standards and protect your building from fire.
Why Choose Air & Electrical Services for Your New Construction Fire Alarm Installation Needs?
There are many reasons to choose Air & Electrical Services for your new construction fire alarm installation needs, including:
- Experience: We have nearly two decades of experience in the fire alarm industry. We have installed fire alarm systems in all types of new construction projects, from office buildings to combustible materials handling facilities.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced fire alarm installers is fully licensed and insured. We are also certified by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), which means that we have met the highest standards of professionalism and competency in the fire alarm industry.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality fire alarm equipment and materials. We also offer a variety of warranties on our work, so you can be confident that your fire alarm system is protected.
- Customer service: We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We will work with you to design a fire alarm system that meets your specific needs and budget, and we will install it to the highest standards of quality and safety.
New Construction Fire Alarm System Design
Air & Electrical Services will help you select an engineer to design your fire alarm system if you do not have a design already. Our partners have designed hundreds of systems that are in use today.
New Construction Fire Alarm System Installation
Once the fire alarm system has been designed, we will begin the installation process. We will install all of the necessary fire alarm devices, including smoke detectors, heat detectors, manual pull stations, and fire alarm control panels. We will also install the necessary wiring and cabling to connect all of the fire alarm devices together.
New Construction Fire Alarm System Testing and Commissioning
Once the fire alarm system has been installed, we will test and commission it to ensure that it is working properly. We will test all of the fire alarm devices to make sure that they are detecting fires and sending signals to the fire alarm control panel. We will also test the fire alarm control panel to make sure that it is receiving and processing the signals from the fire alarm devices and is activating the appropriate alarms.
Benefits of Having a New Construction Fire Alarm System
There are many benefits to having a new construction fire alarm system, including:
- Early detection: Fire alarm systems can detect fires early, when they are small and easy to extinguish. This can help to prevent fires from spreading and causing major damage.
- Evacuation: Fire alarm systems can alert occupants of a fire and help them to evacuate the building safely.
- Fire suppression: Fire alarm systems can be integrated with fire suppression systems, such as sprinkler systems, to help extinguish fires quickly and effectively.
Contact Air & Electrical Services Today to schedule a Fire Alarm Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about our fire alarm installation services, please contact Air & Electrical Services today. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and to answer any questions that you may have. We can also help you design a fire alarm system that meets your specific needs and budget.
We look forward to helping you protect your new construction project with a fire alarm system from Air & Electrical Services.