Smart Home Automation
Air & Electrical Services can bring your home into the modern age with a smart home hub connected to WiFi-enabled switches, receptacles, thermostats, timers, and voice assistants like Alexa or Google Home.
We have the experience to set up your devices and connect them to your home’s WiFi network.
What can you control through home automation:
- When lights come on and turn off inside and outside
- Door Locks, Garage Doors
- Turn on and off lights, TV’s, Monitors, Pool Equipment, Ceiling Fans, etc.
- Set and adjust thermostats, water heaters, home audio equipment, etc.
- Set timers and geofences that automate routine tasks
- and virtually anything else that uses electricity to operate
Here are some of the benefits of having smart home automation:
- Convenience. You can control your devices and appliances from anywhere, using your phone or tablet. This can be especially helpful if you’re away from home and want to turn off the lights or adjust the thermostat.
- Security. You can use smart home automation to create security features, such as turning on lights when you arrive home or setting up motion sensor alarms.
- Energy savings. You can use smart home automation to automate your devices and appliances, which can help you save energy.
- Peace of mind. Knowing that your home is secure and energy-efficient can give you peace of mind.
If you’re interested in having smart home automation installed in your home, call Air & Electrical Services for a consultation. We will review your needs and budget to determine if smart home automation is right for you.