Building a new home is an exciting time, but it can also be overwhelming. There are so many decisions to make, including what type of air conditioning and heating system to install. At Air & Electrical Services, we understand that choosing the right HVAC system for your new home is an important decision. That’s why we offer a variety of options and work with you to design a system that meets your needs and budget.
When you choose Air & Electrical Services to design your homes comfort system, we will sit down with you to discuss your needs specifically. We use advanced software to produce our designs. We use the latest software to complete our own load calculations. With our software, we can show you your homes estimated energy usage with different types of insulation values to help you determine the best areas to spend your money on for upgrades.
When designing an air conditioning and heating system for a new home, there are a number of factors to consider, including:
- The size of the home: The size of your home will determine the size of HVAC system you need. A system that is too small will not be able to heat or cool your home effectively, while a system that is too large will waste energy and be more expensive to operate.
- The climate: The climate in which you live will also affect your choice of HVAC system. If you live in a hot climate, you will need a system that can efficiently cool your home. If you live in a cold climate, you will need a system that can efficiently heat your home.
- Your lifestyle: Your lifestyle will also play a role in choosing the right HVAC system. If you have a family with young children, you may want a system that is quiet and has good air quality features. If you have allergies, you may want a system with a high-efficiency air filter.
At Air & Electrical Services, we offer a variety of air conditioning and heating systems for new homes, including:
- Central air conditioners: Central air conditioners are the most popular type of air conditioner for new homes. They are efficient and effective at cooling your entire home.
- Heat pumps: Heat pumps are a versatile HVAC system that can both heat and cool your home. They are a good choice for homeowners who live in climates with mild winters.
- Ductless mini-splits: Ductless mini-splits are a good choice for homeowners who do not have duct-work or who want to zone their home so that different rooms can be heated or cooled to different temperatures.
Air & Electrical Services is here to help you design and install the perfect air conditioning and heating system for your new home. We offer a variety of options to meet your needs and budget, and we will work with you to ensure that your system is installed properly. Contact us today for a free consultation.