Network Wiring by Air & Electrical Services: Though we do not install maintain computer systems and switches that your network wiring is connected to – we will make your IT techs life easy with neat, professional installation with all cables labeled clearly and tested for performance.
Yes, we splice Fiber Optic Cabling!
Network wiring is the infrastructure that connects all of your computers, servers, and other network devices together. A well-designed and installed network wiring system is essential for any business or organization that relies on computers and the internet to operate.
Reasons to Use Air & Electrical Services for Your Network Wiring Needs
There are many reasons to use Air & Electrical Services for your network wiring needs, including:
- Experience: We have over 18 years of experience in the network wiring industry. We have designed and installed network wiring systems for all types of businesses and organizations, from small businesses to large corporations.
- Expertise: Our team of experienced network wiring technicians is fully licensed and insured.
- Quality: We use only the highest quality network wiring materials and equipment. We also offer a variety of warranties on our work, so you can be confident that your network wiring system is protected.
- Customer service: We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer service. We will work with you to design a network wiring system that meets your specific needs and budget. We will also install and test your system to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Types of Network Wiring
The most common types of network wiring are:
- Cat5: Cat5 is a type of twisted pair cable that is commonly used for Ethernet networks. Cat5 cable can support speeds up to 100 Mbps.
- Cat6: Cat6 is a type of twisted pair cable that is commonly used for Gigabit Ethernet networks. Cat6 cable can support speeds up to 1000 Mbps.
- Fiber optic cable: Fiber optic cable is a type of cable that uses light to transmit data. Fiber optic cable is capable of supporting very high speeds, up to 100 Gbps or more.
IP Phone Wiring
IP phones are telephones that use the internet to transmit calls. IP phones require special wiring to connect them to the network. Air & Electrical Services can design and install IP phone wiring systems for businesses of all sizes.
Network Wiring Testing
Once your network wiring system has been installed, it is important to have it tested to ensure that it is working properly. Air & Electrical Services offers network wiring testing services to verify that your system is meeting all of your performance requirements.
Benefits of Having a Well-Designed and Installed Network Wiring System
There are many benefits to having a well-designed and installed network wiring system, including:
- Improved performance: A well-designed network wiring system can improve the performance of your network by reducing latency and packet loss.
- Increased reliability: A well-installed network wiring system is less likely to fail than a poorly installed system. This can help to improve the reliability of your network and reduce downtime.
- Scalability: A well-designed network wiring system can be easily scaled up or down as your needs change. This can save you money in the long run.
- Security: A well-designed network wiring system can help to improve the security of your network by making it more difficult for unauthorized users to access your data.
Contact Air & Electrical Services Today for a Free Network Wiring Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about our network wiring services, please contact Air & Electrical Services today. We would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and to answer any questions that you may have. We can also help you design a network wiring system that meets your specific needs and budget.
We look forward to helping you improve the performance, reliability, scalability, and security of your network with network wiring services from Air & Electrical Services.